Login ID Guidelines
- Login IDs must be between 6 and 32 characters.
- Login IDs can contain letters, numbers, and any of the following special characters: ! @ # $ ^ & * _ \ - . ~
- Login IDs cannot contain punctuation, such as apostrophes and accent marks.
- Your login ID must be different from your password.
Tips and troubleshooting
If you’re having trouble logging in, make sure you’re typing a valid login ID and password.
- You can use the reset password and recover login ID links above to help ensure that you’re using the correct login information.
- If you repeatedly try to log in with invalid login ID or password, the system will lock you out.
- Cookies must be enabled. Be sure you have enabled your cookies.
To log in to Investor Access, you must use one of the following browsers:
- Chrome - versions 37 and later
- Internet Explorer (IE) - versions 11, Edge and later
- Firefox - versions 24 and later
- Safari - versions 7 and later
Need more help?
If you have questions or need assistance, contact your financial advisor or Investor Access Support